The health and safety of our communities is our priority. With the World Health Organization recently declaring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, we invite all nonprofits to join us in conversations to better understand the implications of this on the agencies and those they serve.
Virtual Meeting Information
Tuesdays at 9 am | Meeting ID/passcode #330 775 126
Standing Agenda: Nonprofit Response Network Virtual Meeting Agenda
Join the meeting by joining online using this link: https://zoom.us/j/330775126 or dialing #1-312-626-6799
You can find Zoom meeting tips here.
During the call, use the chat in Zoom or email Katelyn Piper for any comments or questions you want to be shared with the group.
- Tuesday, May 19 | 5.19.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, May 12 | 5.12.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, May 5 | 5.5.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 28 | 4.28.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 21 | 4.21.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 14 | 4.14.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 7 | 4.7.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, March 31 | 3.31.20 Call Notes Summary 4.1.20 United Way CARES Act Overview
- Tuesday, March 24 | 3.24.20 Call Notes Summary Community Resource Update
- Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 | Summary of Nonprofit Community Needs (From March 17/18 Calls)
- Friday, May 22 Update
- Thursday, May 14 Update
- Thursday, April 30 Update
- Thursday, April 23 Update
- Friday, April 17 Update
- Thursday, April 8 Update
- Thursday, April 2 Update
- Tuesday, March 24 Update
- Wednesday, March 18 Update
CARES Act Resources
- 4.1.20 United Way CARES Act Overview
- 3.30.20 Nonprofits and CARES Act Phase III and FFCRA Phase II
- 3.25.2020 HR Resources for Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
Quick Reference Links:
- COVID-19 Effect on Wisconsin's Nonprofit Sector Report 1 (of 4)
- Sheboygan County Community Mass Testing Events (5.22.20)
- 5.14.20 Sheboygan County's Response to Supreme Court Ruling
- McClone HR Online Support (link)
- 3.24.20 COVID-19 Nonprofit Response Network Community Resource FULL Update
- 3.23.20 Wisconsin Senior Medical Patrol Fraud Alert
- 3.24.20 Emergency Order #12 Safer At Home
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Poster
Xenophobia Resource Links:
- https://www.caeny.org/onlineworkshops: Offers a free 2-hour upstander training and workshop every Thursday (Responding to Xenophobia During the Spread of Corona Virus).
Articles and other Listening Opportunities:
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services; suspending services through May 3 https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-response-covid-19
- Identifies benefits available; and benefits that are safe to utilize – https://www.coveringwi.org/immigration
Articles and other Listening Opportunities:
In General – Great Tools and Resource: https://www.racialequitytools.org/fundamentals/resource-lists/resources-addressing-covid-19-with-racial-equity-lens
Google Survey/Sheet Resource Share: Fill out this survey to share how the operations of your agency have changed. This survey automatically populates to the Google Sheet.
- Fill out the survey by following this link:https://forms.gle/Xo7hvpzFkVAgbD6G9
- At the end of the survey, there is a link for you to view all responses. Use this link to view the collected responses at any time: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V_MIzA2mmFE0FpopCgRCqU2c6cA5oIJdolCJFRhpoWU/edit?usp=sharing
Note: Follow the survey link and click on the ‘View score’ button to make changes to your survey at any time. This google sheet is made for this network to refer to as the needs of our community change, not meant for external sharing.
(For the community) COVID-19 Resource Card: Mental Health America in Sheboygan County has updated their general resource card to list contact information for agencies with specific resources that respond to our community needs due to COVID-19. If your agency is unable to print, please contact MHA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For community) General United Way COVID-19 Community Resource Page: If you have specific information to list on United Way's Resource Page, please send them to Katelyn Piper for distribution. Contact her by emailing email@example.com.
Update or add your listing to the 2-1-1 Database by:
- If you already have a listing, use this link to search for your agency and submit an update request: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-search-editing
- If you don’t see our name in the search (from the link above) or you have a new listing, use this link to submit the resource to their database: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-update
The Volunteer Center has two specific areas dedicated to COVID-19. Volunteer Needs and Wish List items will be shared weekly to the community through email updates to business contacts and United Way's social media channels.
1. Volunteer Needs: List your volunteer opportunities related to COVID-19 on the Volunteer Center Website.
2. “Wish List” Items: Nonprofits are in need of in-kind donations; tangible items such as hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, etc. There is a designated area for these types of community asks. Reach out to Lee Anne Raleigh directly to post your agency's in-kind donation needs.
Special Virtual Volunteer Center Network Meeting (4.22.20)
If you have questions or need help posting, please reach out to Lee Anne Raleigh by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund
The application process for the Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund has opened for phase one.
- Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund Application PDF
- Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund Application Word Doc
- Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund FAQs
For general COVID-19 questions:
- Direct any immediate questions to our local public health department by calling 920-459-0321 during business hours (Monday-Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM). Click here for the most recent update from the Sheboygan County Division of Public Health.
- Utilize 211 for general COVID-19 questions.