We want you to have a successful campaign, as well as an enjoyable experience as a Campaign Coordinator. Contact us to request printed copies of the items below or for other campaign inquiries. Materials update every spring.
Creating your Campaign
Tools provided in this area provide ideas and best practice when running your United Way Campaign.
- United-Way Ambassador Campaign Guide (PDF) - Overview of how to run a Campaign and ideas for success
- Email Template (Word) - Emails that can be used throughout your Campaign (Can be adjusted as you see fit)
- Virtual Kick-off and Event Ideas (PDF) - Activities and Ideas on how to engage employees virtually
- Campaign Rollover (PDF) - Explains a Rollover Campaign and how to run one
- 2020-21 Campaign PowerPoint Template (To be adjusted as you see fit)
- August 3 - Large Business Ambassador Meeting (Recording)
- Ambassador Meeting PowerPoint: Ambassador Meeting (PDF)
Materials that Tell the United Way Story
Materials in this area help highlight the impact any contribution can make in helping our neighbors.
- 2020/21 Partner Agencies (PDF) - Listing of all Partner Agency Programs and Community Impact Initiatives
- Education Pillar Impact Stories (PDF) - Shares a story and outcomes from education programs UWSC supports
- Health Pillar Impact Stories (PDF) - Shares a story and outcomes from health programs UWSC supports
- Financial Stability Pillar Impact (PDF) - Shares a story and outcomes from financial stability programs UWSC supports
- Your Investment at Work (PDF)- Overview of the Funding Process
- Impact Overview (PDF) - Shows a snapshot of the impact donations made last year
- Every Dollar Matters (PDF) - Shares examples of the difference that can be made with contributions of varying amounts
- UWSC Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Emerging Leaders Overview (PDF)
- Ask Letter (Word) - A way to invite employees to participate in your Campaign
Retiree Giving Templates
Reaching out to retirees can help them stay connected to your businesses values and our community.
- Giving Back in Retirement (PDF) - Overview of how to get involved and give back in retirement
- How to Start a United Way Retiree Campaign (PDF)
- Sample CEO Letter to Retiree (Word)
Updated forms for this year.
- 2020 Employee Pledge Form (Word) (PDF)
- 2020 Individual Pledge Form (Word) (PDF)
- 2020 Corporate Pledge Form (Word) (PDF)
- 2020 Campaign Summary Form (Word) (PDF)
Community Impact Initiative Materials
These materials are informational pieces on United Way’s Community Impact Initiatives, such as Community Partnership for Children (CPC), the Providing Access To Healing (PATH) program, or the Volunteer Center (VC).
- 2020-21 Volunteer Center 1-pager (PDF)
- Community Impact Initiative: Community Partnership for Children (CPC) Brochure (PDF)
- Community Impact Initiative: Providing Access To Healing (PATH) Brochure (PDF)
- Mental Health America Resource Card (PDF)
NEW this year, you have access to videos that help showcase what we do, how we do it, and why through interviewing partner agencies, board members and other volunteers of United Way of Sheboygan County.
Partner Agency Videos
- Coming Soon: Videos highlighting Boys and Girls Club, Meals On Wheels, Nourish, REINS, and Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization
- Girl Scout: Partner Spotlight (MP4) (YouTube)
- Partner Spotlight: Sheboygan County Food Bank (MP4) (YouTube)
- Red Cross Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Lakeshore CAP Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Salvation Army Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Runaway And Youth Services Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Consumer Credit Counseling Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- 2020-2021 United Way Campaign Video (MP4) (YouTube)
- Emerging Leaders Video (MP4) (YouTube)
- Board Member Insights (MP4) (YouTube)
- 2019-2020 Campaign Thank You Video (MP4) (YouTube)
United Way Speakers
United Way staff, volunteers and affiliate agency staff are happy to present about the positive impact your donations have on our community. Contact us for more information.
The most effective method of sharing how a United Way contribution is being utilized is to tour an agency. Contact us for more information and to learn about virtual tour opportunities.