Harvest for the Hungry
Save the date: March 1
Join us for another Take & Bake Harvest for the Hungry on March 1st at The American Club!
All orders are due by February 22nd. Order soon as space is limited!
If you are interested in donating raffle items for the event, please email Katelyn Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As food insecurity continues, you can play an active part in the solution. Harvest for the Hungry is your opportunity to support food programs and services in Sheboygan County.
You purchase delicious meals and, united, we make a difference locally. Funds raised by this event support local food programs and services.
Take and Bake options are below. Pick up will be in the Underground Parking Structure at The American Club.
Meal Feeds Four Guests $70
- 1 Quart Choice of Soup
- Salad Course
- Choice of 1 Lasagna Entrée
- Garlic Bread and Dessert
Soup: choice of one
- White Bean & Kale Soup
- Creamy Sausage & Potato Soup
Traditional Caesar Salad | romaine, herb croutons, parmesan cheese
Lasagna Entrée Choices
- Traditional Lasagna | beef and pork, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoned marinara sauce
- Garden Vegetable Lasagna | spinach, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, marinara sauce
- Chicken Florentine Lasagna | herb-roasted chicken, caramelized onions, mushrooms, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, garlic spinach cream sauce
House Made Garlic Bread
Dessert | Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake