PATH is a community impact initiative of United Way that helps provide confidential licensed mental health therapy in participating school districts throughout Sheboygan County.
PATH: Providing Access to Healing
PATH is a school-based mental health program that helps create increased access to services for youth by removing financial and geographical barriers.
- Improved academic performance and social functioning
- Reduced suspensions, detentions, unexcused absences, and symptoms
- Significant progress towards treatment goals
WHY SCHOOL-BASED MENTAL HEALTH?
- Eliminates transportation costs
- Services are delivered regardless of ability to pay
- On-site therapy reduces missed appointments & classroom time
- On-site therapy provides greater opportunity for care coordination & case management
- On-site therapy encourages self-referrals and referrals by peers
PATH COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Questions? Contact PATH Coordinator, Brianna Heusterberg via email at email@example.com