- A back-to-school checklist and resource page from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services to help you and your family prepare for the new school year.
- Mental Health America’s 2022 Back-to-School Toolkit - these resources look at the issues young people face that are having an impact on their mental health and offer tips on how to deal with these issues and the resulting emotions. The MHA toolkit can also help parents and school personnel better understand the issues, such as the effects of social media on youth mental health and how to be supportive.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County is now accepting applications for the 22/23 school year. This organization helps do whatever it takes to ensure the youth in our community have access to equitable resources and a safe, inclusive environment.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County are also a resource for back-to-school supplies for families in need. Call 920-467-9733 for more information.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Wisconsin Shoreline helps bring another positive mentor into your child’s life. For more information, click here.
- Play Is Healing is a community partnership and initiative promoting wellness and healing for families in Sheboygan County.
Youth & Family Resource Guide