PATH is a community impact initiative of United Way that helps provide confidential licensed mental health therapy in participating school districts throughout Sheboygan County.
PATH is a school-based mental health program that helps create increased access to services for youth by removing financial and geographical barriers.
- Improved academic performance and social functioning
- Reduced suspensions, detentions, unexcused absences, and symptoms
- Significant progress towards treatment goals
Why school-based Mental Health?
- Eliminates transportation costs
- Services are delivered regardless of ability to pay
- On-site therapy reduces missed appointments & classroom time
- On-site therapy provides greater opportunity for care coordination & case management
- On-site therapy encourages self-referrals and referrals by peers
SAVE THE DATE: 4TH ANNUAL PROVIDING ACCESS TO HEALING (PATH)
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS GOLF DAY
FRIDAY | 06.17.2022 | 9 AM - 5 PM
Sunset Hills Golf Course | W3634 Sunset Road, Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
Join us in supporting youth mental health services by bringing your
friends and family out to play a round of golf on June 17th. Proceeds
benefit the United Way of Sheboygan County's
PATH Program, a school-based mental health initiative.
Simply call the Sunset Hills Golf Shop at (920) 467-0780 and book your tee
time and/or reserve a mini-golf time slot. Let them know you are taking
part in the Mental Health Awareness Golf Day!
(Hole-In-One Prizes, Raffle, Brat Fry & Optional Big Cup Skins Game Available)
9 Holes - $20/person (carts available for an additional fee)
NEW THIS YEAR: Mini Golf Course: $15 per adult ~ $10 for 18 & under