We want you to have a successful campaign, as well as an enjoyable experience as a Campaign Coordinator. Contact us to request printed copies of the items below or for other campaign inquiries. Materials update every spring.
Tools provided in this area provide ideas and best practice when running your United Way Campaign.
- 2021-22 Campaign Ambassador Guide (PDF) - Overview of how to run a Campaign and ideas for success
- Telling the United Way Story (PDF) - Features UWSC's key messaging
- 2021-22 Campaign Best Practices (PDF) - Shares the top 5 best practices to make your Campaign's a success
- 2021-22 Email Template (Word) - Emails that can be used throughout your Campaign (Can be adjusted as you see fit)
- Virtual Kick-off and Event Ideas (PDF) - Activities and Ideas on how to engage employees virtually
- Campaign Rollover (PDF) - Explains a Rollover Campaign and how to run one
- 2020-21 Campaign PowerPoint Template (To be adjusted as you see fit)
Materials in this area help highlight the impact any contribution can make in helping our neighbors.
- 2020/21 Partner Agencies (PDF) - Listing of all Partner Agency Programs and Community Impact Initiatives
- 2021-2022 Client Stories (PDF) - Shares 3 client stories and outcomes; broken up by our building blocks: education, health, and financial stability
- 2021-22 Difference You Make (PDF) - Tells the what, where, why, and how of United Way and gives an overview of the funding process
- 2021-22 Every Dollar Matters (PDF) - Shares examples of the difference that can be made with contributions of varying amounts
- Modern United Way (PDF) - Shares the direction of the Modern United Way, focusing on data driven decisions instead of the previous community chest model.
- How to Get Involved with United Way (PDF) - Provides multiple ways individuals can get involved with United Way
- UWSC Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Emerging Leaders Overview (PDF)
- 2021-22 Ask Letter (Word) - A way to invite employees to participate in your Campaign
- 2021-22 Impact Overview (PDF) -Briefly shows some of the impacts made by donors in the past year
These materials are informational pieces on United Way’s Community Impact Initiatives, such as Community Partnership for Children (CPC), the Providing Access To Healing (PATH) program, or the Volunteer Center (VC).
Videos that help showcase what we do, how we do it, and why through interviewing partner agencies, board members and other volunteers of United Way of Sheboygan County.
2021/2022 Campaign Video
- 2021-2022 Campaign Video (YouTube)
Partner Agency Videos
- Alzheimer's Association (YouTube)
- American Red Cross (YouTube)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (YouTube)
- Boys Girls Clubs (YouTube)
- Catholic Charities (YouTube)
- Consumer Credit Counseling (YouTube)
- Family Connections (YouTube)
- Family Resource Center(YouTube)
- Girl Scouts (YouTube)
- Lakeshore CAP (YouTube)
- Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center (YouTube)
- Meals On Wheels (YouTube)
- Mental Health American (YouTube)
- Nourish Farm (YouTube)
- Rainbow Kids (YouTube)
- Runaway And Youth Services (YouTube)
- Salvation Army (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Food Bank (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (YouTube)
United Way Speakers
United Way Raffle License
If you want to run a raffle during your campaign, United Way has a Class B license. Contact us to receive more information.
- Class B: A license type needed when tickets are only sold on the day of the raffle. Generic raffle tickets may be used. A winner must be present to win. (License Number: R0036905-B-04987)