We want you to have a successful campaign, as well as an enjoyable experience as a Campaign Coordinator. Contact us to request printed copies of the items below or for other campaign inquiries. Materials update every spring.
Creating your Campaign
Tools provided in this area provide ideas and best practices when running your United Way Campaign.
- 2021-22 Campaign Ambassador Guide (PDF) - Overview of how to run a Campaign and ideas for success
- Telling the United Way Story (PDF) - Features UWSC's key messaging
- 2021-22 Campaign Best Practices (PDF) - Shares the top 5 best practices to make your Campaign's a success
- 2021-22 Email Template (Word) - Emails that can be used throughout your Campaign (Can be adjusted as you see fit)
- Virtual Kick-off and Event Ideas (PDF) - Activities and Ideas on how to engage employees virtually
- Campaign Rollover (PDF) - Explains a Rollover Campaign and how to run one
- 2020-21 Campaign PowerPoint Template (To be adjusted as you see fit)
- August 3 - Large Business Ambassador Meeting (Recording)
- Ambassador Meeting PowerPoint: Ambassador Meeting (PDF)
Materials that Tell the United Way Story
Materials in this area help highlight the impact any contribution can make in helping our neighbors.
- 2021-22 Partner Agencies (PDF)- Listing of all Partner Agency Programs and Community Impact Initiatives
- 2021-2022 Client Stories (PDF)- Shares 3 client stories and outcomes; broken up by our building blocks: education, health, and financial stability
- 2021-22 Difference You Make (PDF)- Tells the what, where, why, and how of United Way and gives an overview of the funding process
- 2021-22 Every Dollar Matters (PDF)- Shares examples of the difference that can be made with contributions of varying amounts
- UWSC Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Emerging Leaders Overview (PDF)
- 2021-22 Ask Letter (Word) - A way to invite employees to participate in your Campaign
- Impact Overview (COMING SOON)
Retiree Giving Templates
Reaching out to retirees can help them stay connected to your businesses values and our community.
- Giving Back in Retirement (PDF) - Overview of how to get involved and give back in retirement
- How to Start a United Way Retiree Campaign (PDF)
- Sample CEO Letter to Retiree (Word)
Updated forms for this year.
- 2021-22 Employee Pledge Form (Word) (PDF)
- 2021-22 Corporate Pledge Form (Word) (PDF)
- 2021-22 Individual Pledge Form (Word) (PDF)
- 2021-22 Campaign Summary Form (Word) (PDF)
Community Impact Initiative Materials
These materials are informational pieces on United Way’s Community Impact Initiatives, such as Community Partnership for Children (CPC), the Providing Access To Healing (PATH) program, or the Volunteer Center (VC).
- 2021-22 Volunteer Center Overview (PDF)
- Community Impact Initiative: Community Partnership for Children (CPC) Brochure (PDF)
- Community Impact Initiative: Providing Access To Healing (PATH) Brochure (PDF)
- Mental Health America Resource Card (PDF)
Videos that help showcase what we do, how we do it, and why through interviewing partner agencies, board members and other volunteers of United Way of Sheboygan County.
2021/2022 Campaign Video
Partner Agency Videos
- Alzheimer's Association (MP4) (YouTube)
- American Red Cross (MP4) (YouTube)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (MP4) (YouTube)
- Boys Girls Clubs (MP4) (YouTube)
- Catholic Charities (MP4) (YouTube)
- Consumer Credit Counseling (MP4) (YouTube)
- Family Connections (MP4) (YouTube)
- Family Resource Center (MP4) (YouTube)
- Girl Scouts (MP4) (YouTube)
- Lakeshore CAP (MP4) (YouTube)
- Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center (MP4) (YouTube)
- Meals On Wheels (MP4) (YouTube)
- Mental Health American (MP4) (YouTube)
- Nourish Farm (MP4) (YouTube)
- Rainbow Kids (MP4) (YouTube)
- Runaway And Youth Services (MP4) (YouTube)
- Salvation Army (MP4) (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Food Bank (MP4) (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (MP4) (YouTube)
- 2020-2021 United Way Campaign Video (MP4) (YouTube)
- Community Action Team Video (MP4) (YouTube)
- Emerging Leaders Video (MP4) (YouTube)
- Board Member Insights (MP4) (YouTube)
- 2019-2020 Campaign Thank You Video (MP4) (YouTube)
United Way Speakers
United Way staff, volunteers and affiliate agency staff are happy to present about the positive impact your donations have on our community. Contact us for more information.
United Way Raffle Licenses
If you want to run a raffle during your campaign, United Way has both a Class B license. Contact us to receive more information.
- Class B: A license type needed when tickets are only sold on the day of the raffle. Generic raffle tickets may be used. A winner must be present to win.
The most effective method of sharing how a United Way contribution is being utilized is to tour an agency. Contact us for more information and to learn about virtual tour opportunities.