We want you to have a successful campaign, as well as an enjoyable experience as a Campaign Coordinator. Contact us to request printed copies of the items below or for other campaign inquiries. Materials update every spring.
Again this year, our theme is 'Hope In Action.' Gifts to United Way are working across Sheboygan County to do just that!
Every Dollar Matters
United Way Addresses Critical Needs
- Improve mental health and kindergarten readiness
- Address childcare and affordable housing challenges, and
- Support the 30% of Sheboygan County residents living paycheck to paycheck.
Partner Agency & Community Impact Initiative Listing
Benefits of a Workplace Campaign
Workplace campaigns provide benefits for your employees and business! Join the movement of collective fundraising and giving to locally improve lives and community conditions in measurable, lasting ways. Click here for a list of benefits.
Tools provided in this area provide ideas and best practices when running your United Way Campaign.
Materials in this area help highlight the impact any contribution can make in helping our neighbors.
- Partner Agencies & other investments (PDF) - Listing of all Partner Agency Programs and Community Impact Initiatives
- Telling the United Way Story (PDF) - Features UWSC's key messaging
- Every Dollar Matters (PDF) - Shares examples of the difference that can be made with contributions of varying amounts
- UWSC Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Emerging Leaders Overview (PDF)
These materials are informational pieces on United Way’s Community Impact Initiatives, such as Community Partnership for Children (CPC), the Providing Access To Healing (PATH) program, or the Volunteer Center (VC).
Videos that help showcase what we do, how we do it, and why through interviewing partner agencies, board members and other volunteers of United Way of Sheboygan County.
- 2023-24 Campaign Kickoff & Day of Caring Recap Video (YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sywm1i17-c&t=1s)
PAST Campaign Videos
- 2022-23 Campaign Video (YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-oVbPWncQI)
- 2022-23 Campaign Video: Food Bank Highlight (YouTube: https://youtu.be/mEi-r2XebbQ)
- 2022-23 Campaign Video: SCIO Highlight (YouTube: https://youtu.be/L7LxZ4nHXzc)
- 2022-23 Campaign Video: Lakeshore Community Health Care (YouTube:https://youtu.be/klfz6hFgbWs)
- 2022-23 Thank you Video (YouTube: https://youtu.be/W8MQxih-EQM)
- Sheboygan County Video featuring United Way (Click Here)
- 2021-2022 (last year) Campaign Video (YouTube)
PAST Partner Agency Videos
- Alzheimer's Association (YouTube)
- American Red Cross (YouTube)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (YouTube)
- Boys Girls Clubs (YouTube)
- Catholic Charities (YouTube)
- Consumer Credit Counseling (YouTube)
- Family Connections (YouTube)
- Family Resource Center(YouTube)
- Girl Scouts (YouTube)
- Lakeshore CAP (YouTube)
- Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center (YouTube)
- Meals On Wheels (YouTube)
- Mental Health American (YouTube)
- Nourish Farm (YouTube)
- Rainbow Kids (YouTube)
- Runaway And Youth Services (YouTube)
- Salvation Army (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Food Bank (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (YouTube)
United Way Speakers
United Way Raffle License
If you want to run a raffle during your campaign, United Way has a Class B license. Contact us to receive more information.
- Class B: A license type needed when tickets are only sold on the day of the raffle. Generic raffle tickets may be used. A winner must be present to win. (License Number: R0036905-B-04987)