We want you to have a successful campaign, as well as an enjoyable experience as a Campaign Coordinator. Contact us to request printed copies of the items below or for other campaign inquiries. Materials update every spring.
2022-23 Campaign Video
Watch and share our 2022-23 Campaign Video.
This year our theme is 'Hope In Action.' Gifts to United Way are working across Sheboygan County to do just that!
Partner Agency & Community Impact Initiative Listing
Every Dollar Matters
Tools provided in this area provide ideas and best practices when running your United Way Campaign.
- Campaign Ambassador Guide (PDF) - Overview of how to run a Campaign and ideas for success
- Campaign Best Practices (PDF) - Shares the top 5 best practices to make your Campaign a success
- Email Template (Word) - Emails that can be used throughout your Campaign (Can be adjusted as you see fit)
- Virtual Kick-off and Event Ideas (PDF) - Activities and Ideas on how to engage employees virtually
- Campaign Rollover (PDF) - Explains a Rollover Campaign and how to run one
- Campaign PowerPoint Template (To be adjusted as you see fit)
Materials in this area help highlight the impact any contribution can make in helping our neighbors.
- 2022-23 Partner Agencies & other investments (PDF) - Listing of all Partner Agency Programs and Community Impact Initiatives
- Client Stories (PDF) - Shares 3 client stories and outcomes; broken up by our building blocks: education, health, and financial stability
- Telling the United Way Story (PDF) - Features UWSC's key messaging
- 2022-23 Every Dollar Matters (PDF) - Shares examples of the difference that can be made with contributions of varying amounts
- Modern United Way (PDF) - Shares the direction of the Modern United Way, focusing on data driven decisions instead of the previous community chest model.
- UWSC Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Emerging Leaders Overview (PDF)
These materials are informational pieces on United Way’s Community Impact Initiatives, such as Community Partnership for Children (CPC), the Providing Access To Healing (PATH) program, or the Volunteer Center (VC).
Videos that help showcase what we do, how we do it, and why through interviewing partner agencies, board members and other volunteers of United Way of Sheboygan County.
- 2022-23 Campaign Video COMING SOON!
- 2022-23 Thank you Video COMING SOON!
- Sheboygan County Video featuring United Way (Click Here)
- 2021-2022 Campaign Video (YouTube)
PAST Partner Agency Videos
- Alzheimer's Association (YouTube)
- American Red Cross (YouTube)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (YouTube)
- Boys Girls Clubs (YouTube)
- Catholic Charities (YouTube)
- Consumer Credit Counseling (YouTube)
- Family Connections (YouTube)
- Family Resource Center(YouTube)
- Girl Scouts (YouTube)
- Lakeshore CAP (YouTube)
- Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center (YouTube)
- Meals On Wheels (YouTube)
- Mental Health American (YouTube)
- Nourish Farm (YouTube)
- Rainbow Kids (YouTube)
- Runaway And Youth Services (YouTube)
- Salvation Army (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Food Bank (YouTube)
- Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (YouTube)
United Way Speakers
United Way Raffle License
If you want to run a raffle during your campaign, United Way has a Class B license. Contact us to receive more information.
- Class B: A license type needed when tickets are only sold on the day of the raffle. Generic raffle tickets may be used. A winner must be present to win. (License Number: R0036905-B-04987)