The Volunteer Center of Sheboygan County (VC) is a community impact program of United Way that focuses on connecting community members, businesses, and groups with local nonprofit agencies and serves as a network for nonprofits.
Agency Information: Volunteer Center Network (VCN)
All nonprofits within Sheboygan County are invited to join the Volunteer Center Network (VCN)! As a VCN member, your agency can access all the marketing opportunities and other resources provided by United Way's Volunteer Center to help you keep your volunteer base strong.
Benefits of joining the Volunteer Center Network:
- Joining a network of over 100 nonprofit agencies to find new solutions to volunteer needs.
- Gain another avenue to find new volunteers by posting volunteer opportunities on the Volunteer Center Website.
- United Way of Sheboygan County (UWSC) serves as a connector between the nonprofit sector and businesses by connecting your agency with corporate volunteer groups when available.
By joining the VCN you gain access to the following outreach opportunities:
- Radio Air Time - United Way has a partnership with Midwest Communications that allows us to interview any nonprofit agency a part of the Volunteer Center Network at no cost to the agency. Radio spots are limited to once per calendar year to ensure everyone has a chance to share their updates on air.
- Outdoor Digital Sign on Kohler Memorial - Utilize our digital outdoor sign to promote your volunteer opportunities. Reservations are good for one week at a time.
- Visibility during our Annual Events - Day of Caring and Spirit of Sheboygan County Volunteer Awards are two events that help spread awareness for your agency's dedication to your mission!
Quick VCN Resources
- June 22, 2022
- September 28, 2022
- January 26, 2022 | Click here for meeting notes.
Radio Spots: Each agency can reserve one radio spot a year to highlight their volunteer and event needs. Click here to reserve your spot.
Reserve the Digital Outdoor Sign:
- Click here for directions on how to add your agency to the Volunteer Center.
- Click here for directions on how to post a Volunteer Opportunity.
Questions? Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.