The Volunteer Center of Sheboygan County (VC) is a community impact program of United Way that focuses on connecting community members, businesses, and groups with local nonprofit agencies and serves as a network for nonprofits.
Quick VCN Resources
2023 Upcoming Meetings:
- June 14 at 9:30a | Zoom link:
- *Day of Caring Special Meeting on September 6th at 9a | Zoom link:
- October 4 at 9a | Zoom link:
Radio & Outdoor Digital Sign Slots: Click here to sign up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Click here for directions on how to add your agency to the Volunteer Center.
- Click here for directions on how to post a Volunteer Opportunity.
Questions? Contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Agency Information: Volunteer Center Network (VCN)
All nonprofits within Sheboygan County are invited to join the Volunteer Center Network (VCN)! As a VCN member, your agency can access all the marketing opportunities and other resources provided by United Way's Volunteer Center to help you keep your volunteer base strong.
Benefits of joining the Volunteer Center Network:
- Joining a network of over 100 nonprofit agencies to find new solutions to volunteer needs.
- Gain another avenue to find new volunteers by posting volunteer opportunities on the Volunteer Center Website.
- United Way of Sheboygan County (UWSC) serves as a connector between the nonprofit sector and businesses by connecting your agency with corporate volunteer groups when available.
By joining the VCN you gain access to the following outreach opportunities:
- Radio Air Time - United Way has a partnership with Midwest Communications that allows us to interview any nonprofit agency a part of the Volunteer Center Network at no cost to the agency. Radio spots are limited to once per calendar year to ensure everyone has a chance to share their updates on air.
- Outdoor Digital Sign on Kohler Memorial - Utilize our digital outdoor sign to promote your volunteer opportunities. Reservations are good for one week at a time.
- Visibility during our Annual Events - Day of Caring and Spirit of Sheboygan County Volunteer Awards are two events that help spread awareness for your agency's dedication to your mission!
Advanced Events Information
Thank you to all that participated in 2022 Day of Caring. We were able to fill projects for 24 agencies and together create lasting memories for community members in hopes that they will continue to volunteer in the future!
Save the Date for 2023 Day of Caring on September 21!
The current Advanced Event is: Holiday Needs!
Welcome back to the giving season. United Way receives calls frequently from families, businesses, and individuals looking for giving trees, Thanksgiving volunteer opportunities, and general ways to give back during the holiday season.
Any volunteer needs listed on the Advanced Events (both for Holiday Volunteer Opportunities and Holiday Wish List Items) will be shared out to 100+ local businesses and shared in the Sheboygan Sun weekly starting in October.
Directions on how to post your holiday needs: Click here to download instructions.
Questions? Reach out to Katelyn Piper by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.